Bolikhamsai and Nghe An youth leaders exchange New Year’s greetings
Web.HCYU.24/02/2016. Nghe An – On occasion of Traditional New Year of the Monkeys, Laos Youth Union led by Mr Quan Phet Phoang Mala, Secretary of Bolikhamsai Provincial Youth Union, visited and send friendship greetings to the youth officials in Nghe An province.
Overview of the traditional new year meeting
In meeting with the Vietnam’s counterpart, Mr Phoang Mala said that the annual youth activities signed by the two provincial youth unions over the past years had been effectively and practically implemented. The exchanges contributed into the special relationship development between Laos and Vietnam.
On behalf of Nghe An’s youths, Mr Nguyen Dinh Hung shared several results of the province's youth movements, which ranked 4th for youth and children work over Vietnam.
Mr Nguyen Din Hung reaffirmed the committment of further strengthening the youth cooperation between the two provincial youth unions; thus contributing to the long lasting, special relationship between the two neibouring countries.
- 2,900 helmets provided for pupils in HCM City
- Youth festival promotes traffic safety
- Vietnamese Student Development and Support Foundation towards the development of young generation
- Vietnam wins two silvers at World Physics Olympiad
- Overseas Vietnamese youths towards the 10th HCYU Congress's success
- Ha Thanh named athlete of the year
- In pictures: ASEAN- INDIA Youth Exchange
- VNA selects Vietnam’s top ten events in 2012
- Hanoi: an ideal city to discover
- Vietnam finishes second at ASEAN University Games
- Vietnamese girl qualifies for six US prestigious universities
- U19 National Football Champs qualifier kicks off
- Gymnast Ha Thanh wins gold in Tokyo
- Teenage girls create food bank for disabled children in Vietnam
- Vietnam Culture Show: where the pride of the Vietnamese flourish