Bolikhamsai and Nghe An youth leaders exchange New Year’s greetings
Web.HCYU.24/02/2016. Nghe An – On occasion of Traditional New Year of the Monkeys, Laos Youth Union led by Mr Quan Phet Phoang Mala, Secretary of Bolikhamsai Provincial Youth Union, visited and send friendship greetings to the youth officials in Nghe An province.
Overview of the traditional new year meeting
In meeting with the Vietnam’s counterpart, Mr Phoang Mala said that the annual youth activities signed by the two provincial youth unions over the past years had been effectively and practically implemented. The exchanges contributed into the special relationship development between Laos and Vietnam.
On behalf of Nghe An’s youths, Mr Nguyen Dinh Hung shared several results of the province's youth movements, which ranked 4th for youth and children work over Vietnam.
Mr Nguyen Din Hung reaffirmed the committment of further strengthening the youth cooperation between the two provincial youth unions; thus contributing to the long lasting, special relationship between the two neibouring countries.
- Vietnamese overseas youths joining the Summer Camp 2014
- Ambassador praises Vietnamese student association in US
- “Dien Bien young soldiers” report achievements to Uncle Ho
- President meets needy youth to mark International Children's Day
- Vietnamese in Australia act to support coast guards
- China’s oil rig violates Vietnam’s sovereignty
- Vietnam demands China withdraw from territorial waters
- Tens of thousands join for Earth Hour 2014
- Vietnam outstanding young faces 2013
- Thua Thien Hue: Youth forum on reproductive health and environment
- Vietnam football team tops in Southeast Asia
- Youth Dialogue "Stand up to Gender Stereotypes around in everyday life"
- “Oxford Open Day 2014” organized by Vietnamese students in UK
- Urban civilization is the focus of the Youth Month
- “Year of Youth Volunteers 2014” launched