Bolikhamsai and Nghe An youth leaders exchange New Year’s greetings
Web.HCYU.24/02/2016. Nghe An – On occasion of Traditional New Year of the Monkeys, Laos Youth Union led by Mr Quan Phet Phoang Mala, Secretary of Bolikhamsai Provincial Youth Union, visited and send friendship greetings to the youth officials in Nghe An province.
Overview of the traditional new year meeting
In meeting with the Vietnam’s counterpart, Mr Phoang Mala said that the annual youth activities signed by the two provincial youth unions over the past years had been effectively and practically implemented. The exchanges contributed into the special relationship development between Laos and Vietnam.
On behalf of Nghe An’s youths, Mr Nguyen Dinh Hung shared several results of the province's youth movements, which ranked 4th for youth and children work over Vietnam.
Mr Nguyen Din Hung reaffirmed the committment of further strengthening the youth cooperation between the two provincial youth unions; thus contributing to the long lasting, special relationship between the two neibouring countries.
- Prime Minister meets young scientists
- Youth leader attends new school year ceremony, awards scholarships
- Mountain settlements help youth build easier lives
- Volunteer students decorate Ho Chi Minh City hospital wall with cartoons
- Ceremonies planned to mark Invalids and Martyrs Day
- Youth offer healthcare support
- President greets VN expat youth
- UEVF organizes voluntary activities in Vietnam
- Central youth union responds to the 1st International Yoga Day
- "I am a soldier" program promises a rewarding and memorable Summer
- Vietnamese students in Toulouse promote mother tongue to international friends
- Vietnam swimmer breaks SE Asian record she set up 2 years ago
- Vietnamese Student Association in RoK strengthens community ties
- Vietnamese students spotlighted in SVUK’s Got Talent 2015
- Winter volunteer and 2015 spring volunteer programs launched