Bolikhamsai and Nghe An youth leaders exchange New Year’s greetings
Web.HCYU.24/02/2016. Nghe An – On occasion of Traditional New Year of the Monkeys, Laos Youth Union led by Mr Quan Phet Phoang Mala, Secretary of Bolikhamsai Provincial Youth Union, visited and send friendship greetings to the youth officials in Nghe An province.
Overview of the traditional new year meeting
In meeting with the Vietnam’s counterpart, Mr Phoang Mala said that the annual youth activities signed by the two provincial youth unions over the past years had been effectively and practically implemented. The exchanges contributed into the special relationship development between Laos and Vietnam.
On behalf of Nghe An’s youths, Mr Nguyen Dinh Hung shared several results of the province's youth movements, which ranked 4th for youth and children work over Vietnam.
Mr Nguyen Din Hung reaffirmed the committment of further strengthening the youth cooperation between the two provincial youth unions; thus contributing to the long lasting, special relationship between the two neibouring countries.
- Job fair for Vietnamese students in UK
- Vietnamese students’ football game held in France
- Vietnamese students organize cultural activity in China
- Quang Ninh concluded the English contest for youths
- New policy supporting youth volunteers
- SSEAYP 2015 arrived Ho Chi Minh City
- Honoring outstanding Vietnamese students in Czech Republic
- Launching “help our friends” program
- Honoring 122 outstanding ethnic minority students
- Vietnam - China youth exchange 2015 opens
- 4500 standard helmets given to motorcyclists
- VYF launches Winter Volunteer Program 2015
- Vietnamese youth delegation conclude ASEAN+3 Youth Forum in Thailand
- ASEAN Youth Forum concludes in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam youth representatives meet the Young Guard of UR