Bolikhamsai and Nghe An youth leaders exchange New Year’s greetings
Web.HCYU.24/02/2016. Nghe An – On occasion of Traditional New Year of the Monkeys, Laos Youth Union led by Mr Quan Phet Phoang Mala, Secretary of Bolikhamsai Provincial Youth Union, visited and send friendship greetings to the youth officials in Nghe An province.
Overview of the traditional new year meeting
In meeting with the Vietnam’s counterpart, Mr Phoang Mala said that the annual youth activities signed by the two provincial youth unions over the past years had been effectively and practically implemented. The exchanges contributed into the special relationship development between Laos and Vietnam.
On behalf of Nghe An’s youths, Mr Nguyen Dinh Hung shared several results of the province's youth movements, which ranked 4th for youth and children work over Vietnam.
Mr Nguyen Din Hung reaffirmed the committment of further strengthening the youth cooperation between the two provincial youth unions; thus contributing to the long lasting, special relationship between the two neibouring countries.
- Prime Minister issues youth work directive
- Ha Noi youths plant trees for environment protection
- City youths voluntarily join military service
- Model ASEM Ha Noi 2016 launches Open Call
- Holiday notices - Lunar New Year 2016
- Youth month 2016 themed as "Youth action for a caring community and youth development"
- Vietnamese students and youths in Japan welcome Lunar New Year
- Warm clothing and blankets to needy children in mountainous area
- Open call to 5th ASEM Rectors' Conference and Students' Forum
- Monthly thematic activities for 2016
- Plan to plant trees 2016 announced
- Thousands of youths joined 8th “Red Sunday”
- “Proud of Viet Nam” 2015 contest completed
- “Youths with traffic culture” 2015 campaign concluded
- ASEAN+3 Young Entrepreneurs Forum in Ho Chi Minh City