Prime Minister issues youth work directive
Web.HCYU.23/02/2016. HA NOI (VNS) - Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung has issued a directive on the implementation of youth development strategy for the 2011-20 period and governmental resolution No 45/NQ-CP.
The resolution focused on strengthening the Party leadership on youth work in the acceleration of industrialisation and modernisation.
Over the past years, the youth strategy had been implemented effectively and proven effective in raising the awareness of leading officials, party members and public servants of youth work, the PM said in the directive.
The PM required ministries, sectors, municipal and provincial authorities to create plans to realise the strategy between 2016 and 2020.
Ministries, sectors and localities were also asked to review and adjust youth development criteria, which must be attached to the development criteria of each sector.
Volunteers are constructing bridge in Ben Tre province
The PM highlighted that the efficiency of the youth development strategy should serve as a foundation to assess the growth of each locality, unit and the whole nation.
The document directs accelerating the enforcement of youth policies and laws, consolidating State management on youth at all levels and sectors, training to help public employees whose work is related to youths.
The Central Committee of the Viet Nam Fatherland Front, the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union and socio-political organisations are in charge of monitoring the issuance and implementation of youth policies and laws.
The Ministry of Home Affairs was assigned to supervise and speed up agencies and localities to implement the directive — VNS
- Ambassador praises Vietnamese student association in US
- “Dien Bien young soldiers” report achievements to Uncle Ho
- President meets needy youth to mark International Children's Day
- Vietnamese in Australia act to support coast guards
- China’s oil rig violates Vietnam’s sovereignty
- Vietnam demands China withdraw from territorial waters
- Tens of thousands join for Earth Hour 2014
- Vietnam outstanding young faces 2013
- Thua Thien Hue: Youth forum on reproductive health and environment
- Vietnam football team tops in Southeast Asia
- Youth Dialogue "Stand up to Gender Stereotypes around in everyday life"
- “Oxford Open Day 2014” organized by Vietnamese students in UK
- Urban civilization is the focus of the Youth Month
- “Year of Youth Volunteers 2014” launched
- The 9th National Congress of VNUS