Prime Minister issues youth work directive
Web.HCYU.23/02/2016. HA NOI (VNS) - Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung has issued a directive on the implementation of youth development strategy for the 2011-20 period and governmental resolution No 45/NQ-CP.
The resolution focused on strengthening the Party leadership on youth work in the acceleration of industrialisation and modernisation.
Over the past years, the youth strategy had been implemented effectively and proven effective in raising the awareness of leading officials, party members and public servants of youth work, the PM said in the directive.
The PM required ministries, sectors, municipal and provincial authorities to create plans to realise the strategy between 2016 and 2020.
Ministries, sectors and localities were also asked to review and adjust youth development criteria, which must be attached to the development criteria of each sector.
Volunteers are constructing bridge in Ben Tre province
The PM highlighted that the efficiency of the youth development strategy should serve as a foundation to assess the growth of each locality, unit and the whole nation.
The document directs accelerating the enforcement of youth policies and laws, consolidating State management on youth at all levels and sectors, training to help public employees whose work is related to youths.
The Central Committee of the Viet Nam Fatherland Front, the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union and socio-political organisations are in charge of monitoring the issuance and implementation of youth policies and laws.
The Ministry of Home Affairs was assigned to supervise and speed up agencies and localities to implement the directive — VNS
- Youth leader attends new school year ceremony, awards scholarships
- Mountain settlements help youth build easier lives
- Volunteer students decorate Ho Chi Minh City hospital wall with cartoons
- Ceremonies planned to mark Invalids and Martyrs Day
- Youth offer healthcare support
- President greets VN expat youth
- UEVF organizes voluntary activities in Vietnam
- Central youth union responds to the 1st International Yoga Day
- "I am a soldier" program promises a rewarding and memorable Summer
- Vietnamese students in Toulouse promote mother tongue to international friends
- Vietnam swimmer breaks SE Asian record she set up 2 years ago
- Vietnamese Student Association in RoK strengthens community ties
- Vietnamese students spotlighted in SVUK’s Got Talent 2015
- Winter volunteer and 2015 spring volunteer programs launched
- Vietnamese overseas youths joining the Summer Camp 2014