Ha Noi youths plant trees for environment protection
Web.HCYU.22/02/2016. Ha Noi – Responding to the tree planting festival, launched by the Central Committee of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, Ha Noi Capital Youth Union organised trees planting event in Thuy Lam Commune, Dong Anh District, Ha Noi on 20 February 2016.
The event received the Party Central Committee Member, HCYU First Secretary Mr Nguyen Dac Vinh; HCYU Secretary Nguyen Anh Tuan, Ha Noi City Youth Union Secretary Mr Nguyen Van Thang along with local representatives and more than 500 capital youths.
Overview of the launching ceremony
The tree planting festival, initiated by president Ho Chi Minh starting at the beginning of each lunar year, aims at mobilising youths to care and protect green trees for a better environment.
At the launching ceremony, Ha Noi’s youth top leader Nguyen Van Thang highlighted the endeavour of youths in caring and protecting trees surrounding the capital, as an effort to build a capital of green-clean-beautiful. This is a vivid example of realising the Party’s resolution and bring the youth union’s movement into life, Thang said.
- City youths voluntarily join military service
- Model ASEM Ha Noi 2016 launches Open Call
- Holiday notices - Lunar New Year 2016
- Youth month 2016 themed as "Youth action for a caring community and youth development"
- Vietnamese students and youths in Japan welcome Lunar New Year
- Warm clothing and blankets to needy children in mountainous area
- Open call to 5th ASEM Rectors' Conference and Students' Forum
- Monthly thematic activities for 2016
- Plan to plant trees 2016 announced
- Thousands of youths joined 8th “Red Sunday”
- “Proud of Viet Nam” 2015 contest completed
- “Youths with traffic culture” 2015 campaign concluded
- ASEAN+3 Young Entrepreneurs Forum in Ho Chi Minh City
- Job fair for Vietnamese students in UK
- Vietnamese students’ football game held in France