City youths voluntarily join military service
Web.HCYU.18/02/2016. Ha Noi City Youth Union organized a gathering for typical youths who voluntarily registered for the military service. Thousands of to-be young soldiers paid tribute to late President Ho Chi Minh at his mausoleum and met with major general Le Ma Luong before heading the road.
Overview of the gathering in Ha Noi City
According to a report, in 2016 Ha Noi recruited more than 4000 qualified candidates, in which more than 2000 people submitted their written letter to join the army. Many of them are outstanding individuals, young intellectuals, and public cadres.
This is a meaningful activities organised by the Standing Committee of Hanoi City Youth Union to honour typical youths who willingly uphold their roles in defending the homeland. It also aims at encouraging youths to contribute to the people army, fully serve the country.
- Model ASEM Ha Noi 2016 launches Open Call
- Holiday notices - Lunar New Year 2016
- Youth month 2016 themed as "Youth action for a caring community and youth development"
- Vietnamese students and youths in Japan welcome Lunar New Year
- Warm clothing and blankets to needy children in mountainous area
- Open call to 5th ASEM Rectors' Conference and Students' Forum
- Monthly thematic activities for 2016
- Plan to plant trees 2016 announced
- Thousands of youths joined 8th “Red Sunday”
- “Proud of Viet Nam” 2015 contest completed
- “Youths with traffic culture” 2015 campaign concluded
- ASEAN+3 Young Entrepreneurs Forum in Ho Chi Minh City
- Job fair for Vietnamese students in UK
- Vietnamese students’ football game held in France
- Vietnamese students organize cultural activity in China