Vietnamese students and youths in Japan welcome Lunar New Year
Web.HCYU.26/01/2016. Japan - Vietnamese Youth and Student Association in Japan (VYSA) welcomed the Lunar New Year of the Monkey 2016 in Tokyo on January 17th (VNA/CPV).
During the event, Vietnamese students and Japanese friends who love Vietnam performed an art program.
Miss VYSA 2015 Ha Kieu Oanh (Photo: VNA)
At the event, the first Miss VYSA 2015 was organized with the participation of Vietnamese students studying in Japan. Finally, the crown was given to Ha Kieu Oanh from Kokushikan University in Tokyo.
Representative of Kizuna Joint Stock Company, the main sponsor of the event, said the event was the largest ever such event to welcome spring organized by VYSA.
Established in 2001, with 13 branches and more than 500 official members, VYSA is the only Vietnamese youth and student organization recognized by the Vietnamese Embassy in Japan.
- Warm clothing and blankets to needy children in mountainous area
- Open call to 5th ASEM Rectors' Conference and Students' Forum
- Monthly thematic activities for 2016
- Plan to plant trees 2016 announced
- Thousands of youths joined 8th “Red Sunday”
- “Proud of Viet Nam” 2015 contest completed
- “Youths with traffic culture” 2015 campaign concluded
- ASEAN+3 Young Entrepreneurs Forum in Ho Chi Minh City
- Job fair for Vietnamese students in UK
- Vietnamese students’ football game held in France
- Vietnamese students organize cultural activity in China
- Quang Ninh concluded the English contest for youths
- New policy supporting youth volunteers
- SSEAYP 2015 arrived Ho Chi Minh City
- Honoring outstanding Vietnamese students in Czech Republic