Plan to plant trees 2016 announced
Web.HCYU. 19/01/2016. As spring season started, provincial and municipal youth unions begin to plant trees and take part in environment protection activities. The southern cities and provinces are expected to launch this green campaign on the occasion of 126 years of the birth of late president Ho Chi Minh (19 May 2016).
Planting trees in spring has become a tradition - illustrated photo.
The circulated paper says the youth unions increase communication, organisations to youth union members, and people to take part in planting, looking after and protect the forest. The units will also make detailed plan on location and specific jobs for the campaign.
The northern provinces start this green campaign from beginning of the spring and the southern provinces launch during the celebrations of the birth of late president Ho Chi Minh.
The campaign also calls for youth of remote and mountainous areas not to burn trees for cultivation, prepare necessary resources, means, equipments for fire prevention.
The standing committee members of the youth unions are asked to organise activities in a practical, efficient and saving manner to make this movement sustainable and widespread.
- Thousands of youths joined 8th “Red Sunday”
- “Proud of Viet Nam” 2015 contest completed
- “Youths with traffic culture” 2015 campaign concluded
- ASEAN+3 Young Entrepreneurs Forum in Ho Chi Minh City
- Job fair for Vietnamese students in UK
- Vietnamese students’ football game held in France
- Vietnamese students organize cultural activity in China
- Quang Ninh concluded the English contest for youths
- New policy supporting youth volunteers
- SSEAYP 2015 arrived Ho Chi Minh City
- Honoring outstanding Vietnamese students in Czech Republic
- Launching “help our friends” program
- Honoring 122 outstanding ethnic minority students
- Vietnam - China youth exchange 2015 opens
- 4500 standard helmets given to motorcyclists