“Youths with traffic culture” 2015 campaign concluded
Web.HCYU.12/01/2016. Da Nang – Central Committee of Vietnam Youth Federation coordinated with Honda Vietnam Ltd to organise a final round and awarding ceremony for the “Youths with traffic culture 2015” contest at the University of Dang Nang.
Youth candidates taking their parts in the contest
During the course of the contest, the provincial and municipal youth unions coordinated with Honda Vietnam Ltd and HEAD centers to organise 166 propaganda programs about road traffic safety and introducing the safe-driving training courses to 57,000 youth union members in 47 provinces and cities.
According to the organising committee, this year’s contest had received significant support and participation of nearly 25,000 contest essays from youth all over Vietnam, compared with 20,000 applications in 2014.
In the final round of the traffic safety contest, all 20 candidates had to take two parts: multiple choices on the knowledge and solving situations. Ms Tran Thi Ven from Kien Giang province outstandingly obtained the first prize. Fives second prizes were awarded to Pham Thi Hoang Oanh, Hoang Huu Vy (Da Nang City); Nguyen Thi Phuong Hoa (Binh Phuoc Province); Tran Thi Thu Huong (Dong Thap Province) and Doan Anh Vu (Thua Thien Hue Province). In addition, there were 14 third and 300 encouragement prizes honoured to the contestants.
At the event, Mr Nguyen Phi Long, on behalf of Vietnam Youth Federation, presented certificate of contribution to Honda Vietnam Ltd and Head agencies for their effort in implementing road safety training courses for the youth in 2015.
On this occasion, Honda Vietnam presented the campaign medals of excellently implementing the contest to Da Nang Municipal Youth Union, Ha Noi Municipal Youth Union, Ho Chi Minh Municipal Youth Union, Dak Lak and Binh Duong Provincial Youth Unions.
- ASEAN+3 Young Entrepreneurs Forum in Ho Chi Minh City
- Job fair for Vietnamese students in UK
- Vietnamese students’ football game held in France
- Vietnamese students organize cultural activity in China
- Quang Ninh concluded the English contest for youths
- New policy supporting youth volunteers
- SSEAYP 2015 arrived Ho Chi Minh City
- Honoring outstanding Vietnamese students in Czech Republic
- Launching “help our friends” program
- Honoring 122 outstanding ethnic minority students
- Vietnam - China youth exchange 2015 opens
- 4500 standard helmets given to motorcyclists
- VYF launches Winter Volunteer Program 2015
- Vietnamese youth delegation conclude ASEAN+3 Youth Forum in Thailand
- ASEAN Youth Forum concludes in Ho Chi Minh City