ASEAN+3 Young Entrepreneurs Forum in Ho Chi Minh City
Web.HCYU. 14/12/2015. Ho Chi Minh City – National Committee on Youth of Vietnam in coordination with the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union held the ASEAN+3 Young Entrepreneurs Forum 2015 under the theme “ASEAN+3 Young Entrepreneurs towards Sustainable Development from 11-14 December 2015.
H.E. Nguyen Phi Long, President of Vietnam Youth Federation delivers remarks at the opening ceremony
The forum aims at opening oppotunities for young entrepreneurs of ASEAN, China, Japan and Republic of Korea to meet, interact and promote business cooperation as well as to share and exchange business models towards the sustainable development.
This is also an occasion for Vietnam to introduce its achievements in national socio-economic development.
ASEAN+3 participants at the forum in Ho Chi Minh City
The main activities included opening ceremony, keynote speaks, presentation and discussions, a young entrepreneurs towards sustainable development awarding ceremony.
Guests of honour and recipients of the ASEAN+3 Young Entrepreneurs towards sustainable development 2015
During the course of the forum, the young delegates visited a number of businesses and tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Duong Province./.
- Job fair for Vietnamese students in UK
- Vietnamese students’ football game held in France
- Vietnamese students organize cultural activity in China
- Quang Ninh concluded the English contest for youths
- New policy supporting youth volunteers
- SSEAYP 2015 arrived Ho Chi Minh City
- Honoring outstanding Vietnamese students in Czech Republic
- Launching “help our friends” program
- Honoring 122 outstanding ethnic minority students
- Vietnam - China youth exchange 2015 opens
- 4500 standard helmets given to motorcyclists
- VYF launches Winter Volunteer Program 2015
- Vietnamese youth delegation conclude ASEAN+3 Youth Forum in Thailand
- ASEAN Youth Forum concludes in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam youth representatives meet the Young Guard of UR