CYDECO and MIZY enhance youth cooperation
Web.HCYU.25/02/2013 - Member of the HCYU Standing Committee, Head of the HCYU’s International Department, Director of the CYDECO, Ms. Pham Phuong Chi had a courtesy meeting with the 16-member delegation of the Seoul Youth Centre for Cultural Exchange (MIZY) led by its Director Mr. Baeg Sang Hyun at the HCYU’s headquarters on 20 Feb 2013.
In 2012, in Hanoi city, Vietnam, MIZY and CYDECO had successfully cooperated and organized the Youth Asian Training Workshop under the theme “Orienting Youth in Informatic Era” for 30 Vietnamese youths.
MIZY Seoul Youth Centre for Cutural Exchange, Republic of Korea was established in 2000 by Seoul City’s government. The Centre focuses on organizing domestic and international cutural exchange programs.
- Over VND12 billion for students in Spratly Islands
- Over 5,400 children with disabilities provided literacy and vocational training
- Vietnamese youth want to become white collar, not blue collar workers
- Youth Union debates constitution amendments
- SSEAYP International General Assembly 2013
- Overseas Vietnamese worldwide greet Lunar New Year
- Vietnam – Canada Youth Exchange activities in Canada
- The HCYU Weekly News Summary: 02 - 06 Feb 2013
- Overseas Vietnamese return to celebrate lunar new year
- The HCYU Weekly News Summary: 27-31/01/2013
- Volunteers to teach kids
- 11,000 students participate in spring volunteer campaign
- The HCYU Weekly News Summary: 19-24/01/2013
- Binh Duong: “Smile Univolun” exchange program completed
- 62 poor districts nationwide to welcome 500 young volunteer doctors