Vietnamese youth association debuts in Malaysia
Web.HCYU. 31/3/2014. The Vietnamese Youth and Student Association in Malaysia has made its debut, with 11 members sitting on its Executive Committee - VNA.
The Vietnamese Youth and Student Association in Malaysia has made its debut, with 11 members sitting on its Executive Committee.
|Image source: CPV|
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Chairman Tran Quoc Huy claimed it was a political-social organisation with the aim of gathering and uniting all youth to study the ideals and targets of the Communist Party of Vietnam and late President Ho Chi Minh.
The overall aim, he said, is to make Vietnam a peaceful, independent, wealthy, democratic, fair and civilized society following a socialist direction.
Attending the ceremony, Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee in Malaysia, Nguyen Hong Phuong, revealed that next month the number of Vietnamese youth and students to Malaysia would increase, and therefore the association was essential to supporting them.
- Prime Minister urges promotion of youth roles
- Hanoi Youth starts Youth Month of 2014
- Ten outstanding youths honored and awarded
- Youths celebrate Anniversary of the HCYU in Russia
- HCYU Secretariat talks with distinguished secretaries of grass-root level youth unions
- A young man’s sympathy for poor children
- Thua Thien Hue joins hands for community
- “The youth take part in building up the civic culture” in the Youth Month 2013
- Vietnamese student singing contest opens at Irkutsk, Russia
- Thanh Hóa: Youth month 2013 campaign started with specific actions
- 7,000 units of blood collected at Pink Spring Festival