“The youth take part in building up the civic culture” in the Youth Month 2013
Web.HCYU.11/03/2013 - On the theme “The youth take part in building up the civic culture”, the Youth Month 2013 has its motto “Behave as the cultured, act as the civilized”.
|The Secretariat of the HCYU recently issued the Plan number 14 KH/TWĐTN on January 17th 2013 on the action in the Youth Month 2013 – the first since the Resolution of the 10th National Congress of HCYU and the movement “The youth take part in building up the civic culture”; welcoming the 82-year celebration of the HCYU founding day and giving an impetus to the effective realization of the Union works plan in 2013.|
Following the Plan, the contents of the Youth Month 2013 will be of 10 subjects, focusing on:
The Secretariat of the HCYU also requested that the carried out activities must come bottom-up, showing practicality, efficiency, avoiding showing off and that there should be no campaign launching celebration. It is an occasion in the Youth Month to raise the national pride, the spirit of vanguards and volunteers; effectively realizing the campaign “The youth take part in building up the civic culture” and attracting the attention from the Party and the authorities of all levels and sectors to develop the youth.
5 OBJECTS FOR THE YOUTH MONTH 2013
1. 100% of provincial and institutional-level units of the Union studying and grasping the Resolution of the 10th HCYU National Congress and giving comments on revising the 1992 Constitution.
2. 100% of ward-level units of the Union holding the Vietnamese Youth Festival.
3. 100% of ward and town-level units of the Union having the team, model, product of works in environment protecting, traffic security and urban landscape preserving; holding at least 1 activities for the young who reform.
4. 100% of provincial and institutional-level units of the Union holding meetings and talks between the leaders of the Party, the authorities and the young, between the leaders of the provincial Unions and the workers in the industrial parks and free workers in urban areas.
5. Holding 2.500 activities of consulting, vocational guiding and job introducing for the young.