Vietnam’s youth committee has new secretary
Web.HCYU.05/05/2016 - The Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union’s Central Committee of Vietnam has elected a new first secretary on Thursday morning.
The Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union’s Central Committee of Vietnam has elected a new first secretary on Thursday morning.
Le Quoc Phong, 38, was elected at a committee's meeting in Hanoi.
His predecessor Nguyen Dac Vinh recently became the secretary of Nghe An Province's Party Unit in central Vietnam.
Phong was the Secretary of the Communist Youth Union of Ho Chi Minh City before he served in a six-member secretariat of the union’s central committee and chairman of the Vietnam Students’ Association in December 2013.
- HCYU Secretariat receives Slovakia delegation
- Eternally lightening torch of consistent and unconquerable revolutionists in Con Dao prison
- Vietnam – Laos youth preserve and promote the traditional relationship between the two countries
- Vietnam-Laos Youth Meeting 2013
- Young Vietnamese politicians attend Political Exchange program in Australia
- HCYU Secretariat receives Lao PDR’s delegation
- The HCYU receives delegation of Beijing municipal youth league
- Exchange with young farm owners
- Eighth ASEAN Ministerial Meeting on Youth in Brunei completed
- 82 young excellent labourers honoured
- Quang Ninh: Launching programs on island propaganda, buiding Tran Island – Youth Island
- Northern Midland Region: Shifting Youth Union work and Youth movements, signing 2013 emulation covenant
- Binh Phuoc: the Union’s activities should be suitable with youth
- HCYU Secretariat works in Hung Yen
- The HCYU works with Australian Political Exchange Council (APEC)