Vietnam’s youth committee has new secretary
Web.HCYU.05/05/2016 - The Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union’s Central Committee of Vietnam has elected a new first secretary on Thursday morning.
The Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union’s Central Committee of Vietnam has elected a new first secretary on Thursday morning.
Le Quoc Phong, 38, was elected at a committee's meeting in Hanoi.
His predecessor Nguyen Dac Vinh recently became the secretary of Nghe An Province's Party Unit in central Vietnam.
Phong was the Secretary of the Communist Youth Union of Ho Chi Minh City before he served in a six-member secretariat of the union’s central committee and chairman of the Vietnam Students’ Association in December 2013.
- Ninh Thuan: matching the two key movements to local reality
- Quang Ngai with the “For our beloved islands 2014”
- First Secretary pays working visit to Phu Tho provincial youth union
- Youth to use electricity safely and effectively
- Promote role of youth in aquaculture and fisheries
- HCYU Secretariat works in Hau Giang
- Online: First Secretary having dialogue with key youth union officers
- HCYU Secretariat works in Cao Bang
- HCYU Secretariat works in Ha Giang
- More youth activities held between Vietnam and Cambodia
- First Secretary receives delegation of Cambodia Youth Federation
- Outstanding youths and organisations receive ASEAN Award 2013
- 19th ASEAN Youth Day Meeting opens
- The UN continues to support the development of voluntary activities in Vietnam
- Vietnam, Cuba youth unions foster ties