Vietnam’s youth committee has new secretary
Web.HCYU.05/05/2016 - The Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union’s Central Committee of Vietnam has elected a new first secretary on Thursday morning.
The Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union’s Central Committee of Vietnam has elected a new first secretary on Thursday morning.
Le Quoc Phong, 38, was elected at a committee's meeting in Hanoi.
His predecessor Nguyen Dac Vinh recently became the secretary of Nghe An Province's Party Unit in central Vietnam.
Phong was the Secretary of the Communist Youth Union of Ho Chi Minh City before he served in a six-member secretariat of the union’s central committee and chairman of the Vietnam Students’ Association in December 2013.
- Youth union Secretary receives Japanese politicians
- Youth conference for cooperation between Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia
- HCYU Secretariat receives delegation of Laos officials
- Ha Tinh marks 100 years since birth of youth hero Ly Tu Trong
- Youth cooperation between Vietnam and India promoted
- 151 Scholarships awarded for university students
- The inauguration and transfer of the youth friendship village between Laos and Vietnam
- Support talented pupils and poor students to overcome life challenges
- Youth union cluster holds review meeting on youth activities of the first 6 months
- Nursery school for children of workers in Bac Ninh
- New rural development program improving people’s lives
- PM Dung's Full Remarks at 24th ASEAN Summit
- Vietnamese leader urges ASEAN to strengthen solidarity over East Sea issue
- Top Vietnam and Laos youth leaders meet in Hanoi
- Youth union receives Russian Duma delegation