Vietnam’s youth committee has new secretary
Web.HCYU.05/05/2016 - The Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union’s Central Committee of Vietnam has elected a new first secretary on Thursday morning.
The Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union’s Central Committee of Vietnam has elected a new first secretary on Thursday morning.
Le Quoc Phong, 38, was elected at a committee's meeting in Hanoi.
His predecessor Nguyen Dac Vinh recently became the secretary of Nghe An Province's Party Unit in central Vietnam.
Phong was the Secretary of the Communist Youth Union of Ho Chi Minh City before he served in a six-member secretariat of the union’s central committee and chairman of the Vietnam Students’ Association in December 2013.
- Economic Student Team Gained First Prize in Money Skills Contest
- Laos youth officers visit the Union
- Secretary General visits youth union exhibition booth for socio-economic achievements 2015
- Wear a standardised helmet, arrive home safely
- Youth union secretary works with UN resident coordinator
- Female ethnic minority students received scholarships
- Honoring 100 Outstanding Young Startups 2015
- Young intellectuals join forum on non-traditional security matters
- Training workshop to improve specialization and skills
- Secretariat Members Exchange with Recipients of Uncle Ho's Good Children Award
- Prime Minister holds working session with Youth Union Central Committee
- IPU-132 young legislators discuss tough issues
- Youth Union Secretary visits and encourages volunteers of IPU-132
- First Secretary works with Da Nang City Youth Union
- The youth union receives MOFA representative of Venezuela