Vietnam’s youth committee has new secretary
Web.HCYU.05/05/2016 - The Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union’s Central Committee of Vietnam has elected a new first secretary on Thursday morning.
The Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union’s Central Committee of Vietnam has elected a new first secretary on Thursday morning.
Le Quoc Phong, 38, was elected at a committee's meeting in Hanoi.
His predecessor Nguyen Dac Vinh recently became the secretary of Nghe An Province's Party Unit in central Vietnam.
Phong was the Secretary of the Communist Youth Union of Ho Chi Minh City before he served in a six-member secretariat of the union’s central committee and chairman of the Vietnam Students’ Association in December 2013.
- Reinforce relationship between Viet Nam and Lao PDR children publishers
- Youth Union Secretariat Received Laos Representatives
- Football game as campaign ending violence against women
- Consultations for Youth Law amendments and additions
- First secretary works with overseas Vietnamese in France
- "For Younger Generation" memorial medals presented
- CLV young entrepreneurs’ cooperation meeting
- First secretary met Vietnamese overseas students in Europe
- Top youth leader visits and works in Havana, Cuba
- Sixty-four savings accounts given to teachers
- Vietnamese youth representatives work in Cuba
- HCYU Secretary meets Israeli Ambassador in Hanoi
- WFDY Assembly towards peace and freedom
- Contest for exploring history and culture launched
- Course ending ceremony for Laos youth officers