Memorial medals awarded to doctors of National Hospital of Traditional Medicine
Web.HCYU.25/02/2016. HA NOI – The Secretariat of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union awarded the “For Younger Generation” memorial medals to 06 individuals of the National Hospital of Traditional Medicine on occasion of the Viet Nam Doctors Day (27 February).
Presented at the awarding ceremony was HCYU Secretary Dang Quoc Toan; Professor and Doctor Hoang Bao Chau, Vice president of Vietnam Medicine Association; Mr Nguyen Huu Tu, Vice president of Vietnamese Young Doctors Association and members of the health sector.
Overview of the awarding ceremony
Associate Professor, Doctor Tran Quoc Binh and HCYU Secretary Dang Quoc Toan together presented the “For Younger Generation” memorial medals to outstanding individuals, who significantly contributed to the people healthcare.
At the meeting, Director of the National Hospital of Traditional Medicine Doctor Tran Quoc Binh reported the development of the hospital over the past years, he underscored the accomplishments of the members in supporting the youth activities.
Addressing the ceremony, HCYU Secretary Dang Quoc Toan praised the contributions and achievements of those receiving the memorial medals. He hoped that the national hospital and its members continued to support the youths in taking care of the public health.
- Eternally lightening torch of consistent and unconquerable revolutionists in Con Dao prison
- Vietnam – Laos youth preserve and promote the traditional relationship between the two countries
- Vietnam-Laos Youth Meeting 2013
- Young Vietnamese politicians attend Political Exchange program in Australia
- HCYU Secretariat receives Lao PDR’s delegation
- The HCYU receives delegation of Beijing municipal youth league
- Exchange with young farm owners
- Eighth ASEAN Ministerial Meeting on Youth in Brunei completed
- 82 young excellent labourers honoured
- Quang Ninh: Launching programs on island propaganda, buiding Tran Island – Youth Island
- Northern Midland Region: Shifting Youth Union work and Youth movements, signing 2013 emulation covenant
- Binh Phuoc: the Union’s activities should be suitable with youth
- HCYU Secretariat works in Hung Yen
- The HCYU works with Australian Political Exchange Council (APEC)
- Chairman of the National Assembly works with the HCYU Secretariat