Memorial medals awarded to doctors of National Hospital of Traditional Medicine
Web.HCYU.25/02/2016. HA NOI – The Secretariat of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union awarded the “For Younger Generation” memorial medals to 06 individuals of the National Hospital of Traditional Medicine on occasion of the Viet Nam Doctors Day (27 February).
Presented at the awarding ceremony was HCYU Secretary Dang Quoc Toan; Professor and Doctor Hoang Bao Chau, Vice president of Vietnam Medicine Association; Mr Nguyen Huu Tu, Vice president of Vietnamese Young Doctors Association and members of the health sector.
Overview of the awarding ceremony
Associate Professor, Doctor Tran Quoc Binh and HCYU Secretary Dang Quoc Toan together presented the “For Younger Generation” memorial medals to outstanding individuals, who significantly contributed to the people healthcare.
At the meeting, Director of the National Hospital of Traditional Medicine Doctor Tran Quoc Binh reported the development of the hospital over the past years, he underscored the accomplishments of the members in supporting the youth activities.
Addressing the ceremony, HCYU Secretary Dang Quoc Toan praised the contributions and achievements of those receiving the memorial medals. He hoped that the national hospital and its members continued to support the youths in taking care of the public health.
- Youth conference for cooperation between Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia
- HCYU Secretariat receives delegation of Laos officials
- Ha Tinh marks 100 years since birth of youth hero Ly Tu Trong
- Youth cooperation between Vietnam and India promoted
- 151 Scholarships awarded for university students
- The inauguration and transfer of the youth friendship village between Laos and Vietnam
- Support talented pupils and poor students to overcome life challenges
- Youth union cluster holds review meeting on youth activities of the first 6 months
- Nursery school for children of workers in Bac Ninh
- New rural development program improving people’s lives
- PM Dung's Full Remarks at 24th ASEAN Summit
- Vietnamese leader urges ASEAN to strengthen solidarity over East Sea issue
- Top Vietnam and Laos youth leaders meet in Hanoi
- Youth union receives Russian Duma delegation
- Ninh Thuan: matching the two key movements to local reality