Memorial medals awarded to doctors of National Hospital of Traditional Medicine
Web.HCYU.25/02/2016. HA NOI – The Secretariat of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union awarded the “For Younger Generation” memorial medals to 06 individuals of the National Hospital of Traditional Medicine on occasion of the Viet Nam Doctors Day (27 February).
Presented at the awarding ceremony was HCYU Secretary Dang Quoc Toan; Professor and Doctor Hoang Bao Chau, Vice president of Vietnam Medicine Association; Mr Nguyen Huu Tu, Vice president of Vietnamese Young Doctors Association and members of the health sector.
Overview of the awarding ceremony
Associate Professor, Doctor Tran Quoc Binh and HCYU Secretary Dang Quoc Toan together presented the “For Younger Generation” memorial medals to outstanding individuals, who significantly contributed to the people healthcare.
At the meeting, Director of the National Hospital of Traditional Medicine Doctor Tran Quoc Binh reported the development of the hospital over the past years, he underscored the accomplishments of the members in supporting the youth activities.
Addressing the ceremony, HCYU Secretary Dang Quoc Toan praised the contributions and achievements of those receiving the memorial medals. He hoped that the national hospital and its members continued to support the youths in taking care of the public health.
- Youth Union Secretariat Received Laos Representatives
- Football game as campaign ending violence against women
- Consultations for Youth Law amendments and additions
- First secretary works with overseas Vietnamese in France
- "For Younger Generation" memorial medals presented
- CLV young entrepreneurs’ cooperation meeting
- First secretary met Vietnamese overseas students in Europe
- Top youth leader visits and works in Havana, Cuba
- Sixty-four savings accounts given to teachers
- Vietnamese youth representatives work in Cuba
- HCYU Secretary meets Israeli Ambassador in Hanoi
- WFDY Assembly towards peace and freedom
- Contest for exploring history and culture launched
- Course ending ceremony for Laos youth officers
- Economic Student Team Gained First Prize in Money Skills Contest