Tree planting campaign 2016 launched
Web.HYCU. 19/02/2016. Ha Tinh - The Central Committee of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union organised a Tree Planting Campaign, remembering the late President Ho Chi Minh’s teaching of planting trees in spring each year.
Attended the event including Deputy Chairman of the Central Party’s Mass People Mobilisation Commission Mr Nguyen Van Hung, HCYU First Secretary Mr Nguyen Dac Vinh, Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE) Deputy Minister Mr Vo Tuan Nhan, members of the HCYU Secretariat and central and local representatives and authorities.
Overview of the opening ceremony
Over the past years, Vietnam has experienced consequences of climate change including drought, increasing seas level, which affecting production and lives of people. Recognising the significance, the Trees Planting Festival 2016 has received close guide and orientation of the HCYU Secretariat to effectively implement across Viet Nam.
Addressing the opening ceremony, First Secretary Nguyen Dac Vinh called for youth union members at all levels to effectively organise the green activity, based on the local circumstances; at the same time, raising awareness about the importance of environment protection and tacking climate change.
On this occasion, HCYU Secretariat presented 40 scholarships to policy preferential treatment, impoverished, under privileged families of Cam Xuyen District of Ha Tinh Province.
- Former union leaders visits the HCYU
- President launches Tree Planting Festival in Tuyen Quang
- Meeting cadres and staff members at beginning of Lunar New Year
- Lao Cai: Honour 86 young outstanding CPV members
- Youth leader visits the US
- First secretary visits Tuyen Quang and Ha Giang
- HCYU Secretariat extends Lunar New Year wishes in Thanh Hoa province
- National Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam concluded
- Structure of 12th Party Central Committee
- Two youth leaders elected as members of the Party Central Committee
- 12th National Party Congress officially commences
- 12th National Party Congress to be held from January 20th-28th
- Emulation and reward campaign 2016 officially launched
- Reinforce relationship between Viet Nam and Lao PDR children publishers
- Youth Union Secretariat Received Laos Representatives