Structure of 12th Party Central Committee
Web.HCYU.28/01/2016. VNA - The average age of the 12th Party Central Committee’s 200 members is 53, as according to the list announced by the 12th National Party Congress on the afternoon of January 26.
The re-elected included seven from the 11th tenure Political Bureau, namely Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong, Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, National Assembly Vice Chairwomen Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan and Tong Thi Phong, Minister of Public Security Tran Dai Quang, Head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Information and Education Dinh The Huynh, and President of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Central Committee Nguyen Thien Nhan.
In terms of the age structure, among the 180 official members, 26 are under 50; 142 others in the group of 51-60; and the remainder, above 61.
The two youngest official members are Secretary of the Da Nang municipal Party Committee Nguyen Xuan Anh and Secretary of the Kien Giang provincial Party Committee Nguyen Thanh Nghi, who are both 40 years old and hold doctor degrees. Meanwhile, the youngest alternate member is 38-year-old Le Quoc Phong, Secretary of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union Central Committee.
Among the 180 official members, 51 are Secretaries of the provincial and municipal Party Committees, and 17 are Vice Secretaries of the provincial and municipal Party Committees.
Three Vice Chairpersons of the National Assembly (NA), four Heads of the NA Committees, three Heads and 14 Deputy Heads of the Party Central Committee’s Commissions were named among the new PCC’s official members.
The new PCC also consisted of four Deputy Prime Ministers, eight Ministers and Heads of ministerial-level agencies, and 24 Deputy Ministers.
Secretary of the Party Committee and Director-General of the Vietnam News Agency, Nguyen Duc Loi, is among the 180 official members of the 12 th Party Central Committee
- Two youth leaders elected as members of the Party Central Committee
- 12th National Party Congress officially commences
- 12th National Party Congress to be held from January 20th-28th
- Emulation and reward campaign 2016 officially launched
- Reinforce relationship between Viet Nam and Lao PDR children publishers
- Youth Union Secretariat Received Laos Representatives
- Football game as campaign ending violence against women
- Consultations for Youth Law amendments and additions
- First secretary works with overseas Vietnamese in France
- "For Younger Generation" memorial medals presented
- CLV young entrepreneurs’ cooperation meeting
- First secretary met Vietnamese overseas students in Europe
- Top youth leader visits and works in Havana, Cuba
- Sixty-four savings accounts given to teachers
- Vietnamese youth representatives work in Cuba