Two youth leaders elected as members of the Party Central Committee
Web.HCYU.27/01/2016. Ha Noi – Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union Central Committee’s First Secretary Dr Nguyen Dac Vinh and HCYU Central Committee's Secretary, President of the VSA Mr Le Quoc Phong were respectively elected as official and alternate members of the Party Central Committee on 26 January 2016 at the 12th National Party Congress.
The current Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union Central Committee’s First Secretary Dr Nguyen Dac Vinh is officially voted as a full member of Party Central Committee Term XII.
At the Congress, Mr Le Quoc Phong, Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union Central Committee's Secretary, President of Viet Nam Students Association (VSA) is elected as an alternate member of the Party Central Committee Term XII.
HCYU Secretary, President of VSA
Mr Le Quoc Phong
The former youth union leaders, Mr Hoang Binh Quan, Mr Dao Ngoc Dung, Mr Vo Van Thuong, Mrs Truong Thi Mai, Mr Nguyen Thanh Phong, Mrs Lam Phuong Thanh, Mr Phan Van Mai, Mr Bui Van Cuong, are also included in the list of newly-elected members of the 12th Party Central Committee was announced on January 26 afternoon at a plenary session of the 12th National Party Congress.
- 12th National Party Congress officially commences
- 12th National Party Congress to be held from January 20th-28th
- Emulation and reward campaign 2016 officially launched
- Reinforce relationship between Viet Nam and Lao PDR children publishers
- Youth Union Secretariat Received Laos Representatives
- Football game as campaign ending violence against women
- Consultations for Youth Law amendments and additions
- First secretary works with overseas Vietnamese in France
- "For Younger Generation" memorial medals presented
- CLV young entrepreneurs’ cooperation meeting
- First secretary met Vietnamese overseas students in Europe
- Top youth leader visits and works in Havana, Cuba
- Sixty-four savings accounts given to teachers
- Vietnamese youth representatives work in Cuba
- HCYU Secretary meets Israeli Ambassador in Hanoi