Reinforce relationship between Viet Nam and Lao PDR children publishers
Web.HCYU.24/12/2015. Hanoi - Representatives of Nam Lao Publishing House, which belongs to the Lao People’s Revolutionary Youth Union, led by Mr Savath Moliphanh, Director, paid an official visit to the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union at its headquarters.
HCYU Secretary Nguyen Long Hai (left) and Director of Nam Lao Publisher Mr Savath Moliphanh (right) at the meeting
The youth union secretary states that, in the next period, the demand of youth for information will be significant. As a result, the youth union’s newspaper agencies and publishers will play important roles in educating children and youth of both countries. Besides, facing the rapid development of science and technology, the publishing houses need to invest in research, renew knowledge and improve operating capacity within each country.
Mr Nguyen Long Hai hopes that the two newspapers will continue to strengthen cooperation and experience exchanges to increase capacities and create more high quality publications for children and youth.
At the meeting, Mr Savath Moliphanh expresses his gratitude for the warm reception and hospitality and reports to the secretary on the good and enduring relationship between the two agencies. He thanks the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union and Nhi Dong Newspaper for the support of seting up the new printing workshop, office and for creating favourable conditions for the staffs in their work. Mr Moliphanh expresses his desire to further promote and consolidate the good tie between the two unites, contributing to the enduring relationship between Viet Nam and Lao PDR.
- Youth Union Secretariat Received Laos Representatives
- Football game as campaign ending violence against women
- Consultations for Youth Law amendments and additions
- First secretary works with overseas Vietnamese in France
- "For Younger Generation" memorial medals presented
- CLV young entrepreneurs’ cooperation meeting
- First secretary met Vietnamese overseas students in Europe
- Top youth leader visits and works in Havana, Cuba
- Sixty-four savings accounts given to teachers
- Vietnamese youth representatives work in Cuba
- HCYU Secretary meets Israeli Ambassador in Hanoi
- WFDY Assembly towards peace and freedom
- Contest for exploring history and culture launched
- Course ending ceremony for Laos youth officers
- Economic Student Team Gained First Prize in Money Skills Contest