National Volunteer Award launched
Web.HCYU.15/09/2015. Hanoi- the annual Viet Nam National Volunteer Award (NVA) for outstanding volunteers are officially announced. The dates for applications are 01/10/2015 to 31/10/2015. The online votes will be available from 05/11/2015 to 20/11/2015.
HCYU Secretary Nguyen Manh Dung addresses at the event
It was established to honor outstanding volunteer organizations and individuals who have significant contribution to community through voluntary activities. The award also aims to promote spirit of young people to participate in voluntary programs for community.
This year awarding ceremony will be held on the International Volunteer Day (on 5/12) to pervade the volunteers’ message for peace and development.
The NVA awardees include 10 individuals and 10 groups. There is an additional award for sustainable development goals for those who contribute greatly to these targeted goals.
Last year, the NVA received more than 300 applicants with detailed descriptions of voluntary activities, achievements and future direction. There were then 11 organizations and 5 outstanding individuals awarded for oustanding contribution.
More information can be found at www.giaithuongtinhnguyen.vn.
- Press conference: Rural Youth Festival and Luong Dinh Cua Award
- New president of the VYF elected
- Agreement to promote culture, sports and tourism activities among youth
- Vietnam youth union builds village for ethnic youths
- 2014 is selected as Year of Youth Volunteers
- Two-day State funeral to be held for General Vo Nguyen Giap
- General Giap passes away at age 103
- Agreement of Cooperation between the Vietnam Youth Federation (VYF) and OISCA International signed
- Happy Lunar New Year
- Online Interview with the Secretariat members of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union
- English version website officially launched
- The Fifth National Youth Creativity Festival
- New editor-in-chief of Tien Phong newspaper appointed