Dong Thap and Salavan youths strengthen special friendship relation
Web.HCYU.20/11/2015. Dong Thap province – youths of the southern Dong Thap of Vietnam and Salavan of Laos co-ordinate a friendship exchange program in Dong Thap, Vietnam. This is the event within the framework of cooperation between the youth unions of the two countries.
There are several meaningful and practical activities such as football games, cultural performance exchange, and visiting Sa Dec flower village, Xeo Quit relic compound, planting tree at the youth center.
Delegates visit Sa Dec Flower Village in Dong Thap
On this occasion, the two provincial youth organizations evaluate the results of the cooperative program for period 2014 – 2015.
Presenting at the evaluating meeting includes deputy secretary of the provincial party commission Nguyen Ton Hoang; deputy head of the mass people’s mobilization department of the provincial party; Dong Thap’s top youth leader, secretary Nguyen Van Vu Minh; Salavan’s top youth leader Chanhsilone Sisomboun along with more than 50 representatives and delegates.
During the period, Laos and Vietnamese youths co-organized communication activities fostering the special friendship relation between Vietnam and Laos, calling for the youth to actively participating in socio-economic development.
After renewing the cooperative agreement, the two organizations exchanged cultural performance with deep traditional aspects of each country.
During the event, Dong Thap gifted one package of computer and 3.000 notebooks to the Laos counterpart.
- World Bank supports youth activities in Vietnam
- Vietnamese, Chinese top leaders meet the youth in Hanoi
- Chinese top leader’s State visit significant to bilateral ties
- Vietnam and Japan youths to connect through sports activities
- CYDECO and NCYOK discuss for youth exchange
- Youth work training for Laos officials
- Youth union official working visit to Australia concluded
- Training course for Laos youth union officials opens
- Central Youth Union awarded scholarships to students of Foreign Languages Specialised School
- Strengthening Vietnam and Thailand youth cooperation
- VVC and KOICA expand volunteer cooperation
- The 15th Asia Pacific Regional Volunteer Conference to be held in Hanoi
- HCYU receives Japanese teachers and students
- Vietnam supportive of Palestine goals: Deputy FM
- Youth forum for Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam Development Triangle