Vietnam and Japan youths to connect through sports activities
Web.HCYU.03/11/2015. As part of Japan-East Asia Network of Exchange for Students and Youths Programme 2015 (JENESYS 2015), a Japanese delegation of students and youths paid a visit to the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, welcomed by HCYU Secretary, President of Vietnam Students Association Mr Le Quoc Phong.
The delegation led by Japanese coach Tsuyoshi Saito along with 5 Tokyo students and 15 pupils and Omiya Ardija FC had a cozy exchange with the Vietnam’s student leader on sports activities and youth cooperation between the two countries.
At the meeting, Mr Le Quoc Phong introduced overview of the youth organizations in Vietnam. He stressed that Viet Nam is a football loving country and the youth shares the common interest in supporting football.
He hoped that the cooperation between two countries will be strengthened; this will create more opportunities to share knowledge and enhance friendly relationship between two nations.
On behalf of the delegation, football coach Tsuyoshi Saito sent his warmest greetings to the youth Union for receiving the delegation and provided the members of the delegation with useful information.
Mr Saito said the members of the team were carefully selected and trained from primary school to become professional players. The players also had a chance to participate in the national football games and joined other international football matches.
This is the first time that the students visit and exchange activities in Vietnam. Through this, it is expected that the students will gain practical skills and more confident capabilities. This also helps bridge the friendship relation between Viet Nam and Japan.
- CYDECO and NCYOK discuss for youth exchange
- Youth work training for Laos officials
- Youth union official working visit to Australia concluded
- Training course for Laos youth union officials opens
- Central Youth Union awarded scholarships to students of Foreign Languages Specialised School
- Strengthening Vietnam and Thailand youth cooperation
- VVC and KOICA expand volunteer cooperation
- The 15th Asia Pacific Regional Volunteer Conference to be held in Hanoi
- HCYU receives Japanese teachers and students
- Vietnam supportive of Palestine goals: Deputy FM
- Youth forum for Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam Development Triangle
- International community commends General Giap
- PM Dung arrives in Brunei for ASEAN Summit
- Workshop on youth leadership for community development
- The HCYU’s delegation attended the International Preparatory Meeting to prepare for the 18th World Festival of Youth and Students