CYDECO and NCYOK discuss for youth exchange
Web.HCYU. 21/10/2015. Hanoi. Delegation of National Council of Youth Organizations in Korea (NCYOK) led by Dr Jong Han Halm, President of NCYOK had a meeting with leaders and officers of CYDECO at its headquarter. Welcoming the Korean delegation was Ms Pham Phuong Chi, Vice President of Vietnam Youth Federation, Secretary on Foreign Affairs of the National Committee on Youth of Vietnam, Director of the Youth International Cooperation Development Center (CYDECO) together with officers, managers from CYDECO.
Overview of the working session
The two sides have discussed about ideas and detail activities to strengthen and boost cooperation between the two organizations in the next few years. NCYV and NCYOK have exchanged about 150 youths annually, the two sides agreed that it hadn’t reflected the cooperation capability between the two organizations. Both leaders agreed that cooperation relating to skill training, exchange programmes and voluntary programmes should be promoted in the following years.
Concluding the meeting, Ms Pham Phuong Chi expected that the expanding cooperation between NCYV and NCYOK will be the bridges to strengthen the strategic cooperation relation of the two countries Vietnam and Korea.
- Youth work training for Laos officials
- Youth union official working visit to Australia concluded
- Training course for Laos youth union officials opens
- Central Youth Union awarded scholarships to students of Foreign Languages Specialised School
- Strengthening Vietnam and Thailand youth cooperation
- VVC and KOICA expand volunteer cooperation
- The 15th Asia Pacific Regional Volunteer Conference to be held in Hanoi
- HCYU receives Japanese teachers and students
- Vietnam supportive of Palestine goals: Deputy FM
- Youth forum for Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam Development Triangle
- International community commends General Giap
- PM Dung arrives in Brunei for ASEAN Summit
- Workshop on youth leadership for community development
- The HCYU’s delegation attended the International Preparatory Meeting to prepare for the 18th World Festival of Youth and Students
- Vietnamese youth joined exchange program with the National Cadet Corps of India