Youth work training for Laos officials
Web.HCYU.19/10/2015. Hanoi. A youth work traning for Lao PDR youth union officials was launched in the Vietnam National Youth Academy. This is a short course under the framework between the Central Committee of Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union and Lao People's Revolutionary Youth Union.
HCYU Secretary Nguyen Anh Tuan addresses the opening ceremony
As scheduled, the training course runs from 12 October to 8 November 2015, the officials will learn about history of Vietnam, work of Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, political system, directions of socio–economic development, Ho Chi Minh’s ideology on education, youth cultivation and the Party strategies on youth. The youth officials also explore the development of the traditional and special relationship between Vietnam and Laos.
During the course, Lao PDR officials have an opportunity to study to models of youth clubs and societies in Vietnam. It is expected to provide students with related skills including teamwork, dialogues, competition and games organizational skills.
Speaking at the ceremony, Mr Nguyen Anh Tuan hopes that Laos Youth Union officials will acquire useful information on youth work through examining Vietnamese youth movements and campaigns. The Secretary stresses that by sharing practical activities between the two countries, the students will achieve valuable experience and apply into real work when they return to their office.
On behalf of Lao Youth Union, Mr. Ma Nu Vong, head of delegation, expressed his gratitude towards the Youth Union and Vietnam National Youth Academy for their support. He believes the officials will find the training helpful and have great experience during the course.
“Lao officials will stay focused, making effort in the training and actively participate in the class activities to achieve the highest result possible” Mr. Ma Nu Vong said.
As part of the program, the officials will visit and interact with local youth official and members in Thanh Hoa, Nghe An and Hanoi City.
On 12th October, the Laos delegates had offered incenses and flowers at Viet - Lao Martyrs' Cemetery at Anh Son Town, Nghe An Province.
- Youth union official working visit to Australia concluded
- Training course for Laos youth union officials opens
- Central Youth Union awarded scholarships to students of Foreign Languages Specialised School
- Strengthening Vietnam and Thailand youth cooperation
- VVC and KOICA expand volunteer cooperation
- The 15th Asia Pacific Regional Volunteer Conference to be held in Hanoi
- HCYU receives Japanese teachers and students
- Vietnam supportive of Palestine goals: Deputy FM
- Youth forum for Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam Development Triangle
- International community commends General Giap
- PM Dung arrives in Brunei for ASEAN Summit
- Workshop on youth leadership for community development
- The HCYU’s delegation attended the International Preparatory Meeting to prepare for the 18th World Festival of Youth and Students
- Vietnamese youth joined exchange program with the National Cadet Corps of India
- Overseas Vietnamese pay tribute to ex-Cambodian King