Central Youth Union awarded scholarships to students of Foreign Languages Specialised School
HCYU.06/09/2014. Hanoi, Permanent Secretary of the Central Youth Union, Mr. Nguyen Manh Dung, and the delegation attended the opening ceremony of the new academic year 2014-2015 of Foreign Languages Specialised School, University of Languages and International Studies, Hanoi National University.
At the opening ceremony, delegates with the school’s teachers and students heard the letter President Truong Tan Sang sent on the occasion of the start of a new academic year.
|Permanent Secretary Nguyen Manh Dung awarded scholarships for students of Foreign Languages Specialised School.|
As reported by the school, in the past academic year 2013 - 2014, the school has 27 students achieving valedictorians (2011 - 2012 academic year with 12 Valedictorians; 2012- 2013 school year with 31 Valedictorians) of the universities, academies, such as the Foreign Trade University, the University of Foreign Languages and International Studies, Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam, University of Theatrical and Motion Pictures, Academy of Journalism and Communications... and is ranked 5 out of 200 high schools having the most students entering the top universities of the country.
In academic year 2014 - 2015, the school has welcomed 400 students in 10th grade, bringing the total number of students of the school to nearly 1,500 students.
On this occasion, the Central Youth Union gave flowers to congratulate the school on the occasion of the new academic year, and awarded 10 scholarships to students with academic achievements (each worth 1 million VND); The school also awarded to 27 students was valedictorians of the university and college entrance exam, and to the 02 co-valedictorians of the 10th grade entrance exam of academic year 2014 – 2015.
- Strengthening Vietnam and Thailand youth cooperation
- VVC and KOICA expand volunteer cooperation
- The 15th Asia Pacific Regional Volunteer Conference to be held in Hanoi
- HCYU receives Japanese teachers and students
- Vietnam supportive of Palestine goals: Deputy FM
- Youth forum for Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam Development Triangle
- International community commends General Giap
- PM Dung arrives in Brunei for ASEAN Summit
- Workshop on youth leadership for community development
- The HCYU’s delegation attended the International Preparatory Meeting to prepare for the 18th World Festival of Youth and Students
- Vietnamese youth joined exchange program with the National Cadet Corps of India
- Overseas Vietnamese pay tribute to ex-Cambodian King
- The 14th ASEAN – ROK Youth Exchange Program
- The 25th AJAFA-21 Executive Council Meeting in Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Cultural exchange for Vietnamese residents in Laos