Strengthening Vietnam and Thailand youth cooperation
Web.HCYU.14/05/2014. At the headquarters on 13/05/2014, Mr Nguyen Long Hai, HCYU Secretary, Permanent Vice Chairman of the National Committee on Youth of Vietnam received delegation of Thailand Ministry of Social Development and Human Security in an official visit in Vietnam.
Speaking at the working session, Mr Nguyen Long Hai extended his warm welcome to the members of the Ministry to Vietnam. The official delegation led by Mr Seree Vachirathavornchai, Deputy Secretary General, Director of the National office for Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities.
Mr Hai speaks highly of the long time partnership between Vietnam and Thailand. Among others, youth cooperation between the two countries has been strengthened and official exchanges are taken regularly.
Overview of the meeting
He expresses hope for the upcoming time, the cooperation between the two government youth agencies will be enhanced; more activities will be initiated to promote the understanding among youths of the two countries.
On behalf of the Thai delegation, Mr Seree Vachirathavornchai thanks the HCYU Central and the National Committee on Youth of Vietnam for the warm hospitality. Mr Vachirathavornchai believes that the youth, especially students of Vietnam and Thailand share several commons. The youth issues faced are similar. Thus, he hopes that the two youth agencies can support each other to develop. Toward the ASEAN Community, youth and the leadership will have more opportunities to strengthen the relationship and exchange experience of youth development.
- VVC and KOICA expand volunteer cooperation
- The 15th Asia Pacific Regional Volunteer Conference to be held in Hanoi
- HCYU receives Japanese teachers and students
- Vietnam supportive of Palestine goals: Deputy FM
- Youth forum for Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam Development Triangle
- International community commends General Giap
- PM Dung arrives in Brunei for ASEAN Summit
- Workshop on youth leadership for community development
- The HCYU’s delegation attended the International Preparatory Meeting to prepare for the 18th World Festival of Youth and Students
- Vietnamese youth joined exchange program with the National Cadet Corps of India
- Overseas Vietnamese pay tribute to ex-Cambodian King
- The 14th ASEAN – ROK Youth Exchange Program
- The 25th AJAFA-21 Executive Council Meeting in Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Cultural exchange for Vietnamese residents in Laos
- ASEAN, Japan celebrate 40 years of friendship, cooperation