HCYU receives Japanese teachers and students
Web.HCYU.20/03/2014. Hanoi, the Secretariat of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union (HCYU) has warmly welcomed Japanese delegates of teachers and students under the JENESYS Program (Japan-East Asia Network of Exchange for Students and Youths).
|Overview of the meeting|
Attended in the meeting includes Mr Le Quoc Phong, Secretary of the HCYU, representatives of the National Committee on Youth of Viet Nam and the HCYU International Department.
This is a delegation of 50 members who are teachers and students from Japan, led by Ms Yukie Yamamoto, head of the program form the JICE. The delegation will visit and exchange with Vietnamese schools from 19-25/3/2014 in Hanoi and Quang Ninh. The pupils’ ages range from 15 to 17 years old from Kariya Nishi and Kushi Higashi High Schools.
In Hanoi, they will exchange with Chu Van An, Nguyen Sieu and Tay Ho High Schools; visit historical places and then go to Ha Long Bay in Quang Ninh.
Speaking at the reception, Mr Le Quoc Phong expresses his pleasure to welcome the delegates to Vietnam. He briefly introduced about the educational system in Vietnam as well as the youth union’s activities regarding teenagers.
He states that Vietnamese students wish to exchange, share experience and make friends with overseas students; particularly Japanese students. He hopes that there will be more activities like this in the future so that students of the two countries can exchange and learn from each other.
|Mr Le Quoc Phong presents souvenir to Japanese pupils|
Đồng chí cũng khẳng định rằng, học sinh Việt Nam luôn mong muốn được giao lưu, kết bạn để chia sẻ về văn hoá với các bạn học sinh nước ngoài, đặc biệt với các bạn học sinh Nhật Bản. Đồng chí cũng hi vọng rằng trong tương lai sẽ được đón tiếp nhiều các bạn học sinh đến từ Nhật Bản sang Việt Nam giao lưu, học tập để thanh niên hai nước có dịp được học hỏi lẫn nhau.
- Vietnam supportive of Palestine goals: Deputy FM
- Youth forum for Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam Development Triangle
- International community commends General Giap
- PM Dung arrives in Brunei for ASEAN Summit
- Workshop on youth leadership for community development
- The HCYU’s delegation attended the International Preparatory Meeting to prepare for the 18th World Festival of Youth and Students
- Vietnamese youth joined exchange program with the National Cadet Corps of India
- Overseas Vietnamese pay tribute to ex-Cambodian King
- The 14th ASEAN – ROK Youth Exchange Program
- The 25th AJAFA-21 Executive Council Meeting in Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Cultural exchange for Vietnamese residents in Laos
- ASEAN, Japan celebrate 40 years of friendship, cooperation
- MoU between Phu Yen and Savannakhet provincial youth unions signed
- Le Luong Minh takes office as Secretary General of ASEAN
- New ASEAN Secretary General Le Luong Minh to assume office